Saturday, April 14, 2018

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #190




Reviews: 
Review: The Perfect Nanny by Leïla Slimani
Review: Still Me (Me Before You #3) by Jojo Moyes


Library:
Waking Gods (Themis Files #2) by Sylvain Neuvel
The Window by Amelia Brunskill 
Unbury Carol by Josh Malerman
301348473292893535274560

Bought For Myself:
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord ($1)
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins ($1)
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult,  Samantha van Leer
179781608676381228326117707634

Bought For Someone Else:
Ubik by Philip K. Dick
Eye in the Sky by Philip K. Dick
Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron,  Bret Witter (Contributor)
1234674212964444325713625573977

10 comments:

  1. I want to read The Window-that looks like a really good book. I hope you like all your books!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/stacking-shelves_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I read Between the Lines awhile back! It was a lot of fun! I still need to read the next one of the "series", duology? Not sure if there's more coming somewhere down the line or not! Lol!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Waking Gods. I’m so bad at finishing series. I hope you have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm hoping to read it soon and then check out book three in May

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to read Unbury Carol but I have to be honest, I've heard very mixed things about it. Hope you love all your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mainly picked it because of the cover XD I hope it is a good read

      Delete
  5. Jodi Picoult is a powerful writer, her novels really have you feeling. I also loved one of Wilkie Collins books.

    Enjoy your new additions!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete