Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Goodbye for now.

Dear followers and friends!

I've been thinking about moving my blog for a while now and decided that today was the day! I will be moving my site and content over to a new wordpress site. This blog has been a passion project for me from the start because I enjoy sharing my love of reading and interacting with others who love it as well. 

However, I want to expand and I believe a wordpress site is the right direction for me. And hopefully, I will soon have a logo for my blog, something I've been dreaming of for years. 


Here is the link to my new site! I will be moving over all of my new content to it in the next few days. I hope you all will join me to keep spreading our love of reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, big news! I just started following your blog recently. I don't see the link to your new blog site. Did you forget to add it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm excited about trying a new platform. I fixed it for some reason my linking didn't work the first time (it is linked to the word link, lol), the link should be there! :D

      Delete