Saturday, March 9, 2019

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #234

 Stacking The Shelves



Reviews:
Review: Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer
Review: Lizzie by Dawn Ius

Bought:
Kid Gloves: Nine Months of Careful Chaos by Lucy Knisley (Ebook, $9.99)
Bloom by Kevin Panetta,  Savanna Ganucheau (Illustrator). (Ebook, $9.99)
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon. (Ebook, $9.44)
438892054369386029774026

For Review:
Wherever She Goes: A Novel by Kelley Armstrong
4294050841150455

Won:
Saving Beck by Courtney Cole
41223636

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I'm curious about Kelley's new book but didn't put a request in for it. I generally love Kelley's books but I've been wanting to get back to my TBR pile lately so I've cut back on my requests. But I am still super excited for it!! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Armstrong is auto request for me so I cannot wait to check it out.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear echo North was good! That one was new to me so it was nice to see your review- it certainly sounds intriguing!

    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Armstrong book as well - how exciting for us huh? She's one of my favorite authors. I've been meaning to grab a copy of Priory of the Orange Tree. I finally decided to go with ebook because it's a brick!

    ReplyDelete