Saturday, March 3, 2018

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #184






Reviews: 

Review: The Breakdown by B.A Paris
Review: The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris by Jenny Colgan

Won: (I had a dry spell recently so now Goodreads is giving me all of the books XD)

Washed Out by Safa Shaqsy
The New Neighbors by Simon Lelic
Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh
Silent Hearts by Gwen Florio
The Intermission by Elyssa Friedland
Exhibit Alexandra by Natasha Bell 
Such Dark Things by Courtney Evan Tate
White Rabbit by Caleb Roehrig
386093443652274935839475363732753558018835758070363735063513501234499210

Book of the Month:
3484868235604686

For Review:

Weekly Update:

This week was a good giveaway and Book of the Month week but besides that it was a bad one for me and my family. My grandfather passed on Saturday after his year long battle with stage 4 cancer. The week was spent with family, going to his wake/visitation and the funeral. I was thankfully ahead on my blog so I did not have to worry about it. So if my posting gets spotty in the future that is the reason. Thank you for supporting me, commenting on my blogs, and sharing my love of reading, running this blog is one of my favorite things to do these days and hopefully it will be a nice way to distract myself from the upcoming hard times. Thank you again and love you guys. :) 

11 comments:

  1. Wow you are slaying with those bookish wins! I've heard great things about Caleb Roehrig's books. And same with The Astonishing Color of After!

    I'm so sorry for your loss! Hugs to you and your family. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your loss! It's never easy when that happens! *Hugs*

    Nice new reads though! Those are some new to me ones! I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Souffle of Suspicion mystery-and Congrats on all your Goodreads wins!! I love winning-which isn't often!! Have a great week!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot that I would love to get my eyes on. Enjoy your new books! I am riding out the storm that took out our power at a friends. So surreal looking at all the downed trees and power lines cut in half. They say we won't have power to our area till Wednesday!! Have a good Sunday!

    Mary #SundayRoundup #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your grandfather. My grandfather is my best friend so I can't imagine losing him. Glad you had lots of family around for support. Hope you have a nice quiet week coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we were close as well. It was a good weekend. :)

      Delete