Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Teaser Tuesday #88 and Top Ten ARCS I Need to Read in March #222

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.





Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc

25062038 "Emil gets in and starts the Jeep, and without looking at me, he says, 'You look nice, Suzette.'

I glance down at my outfit, a sapphire-blue romper with thin straps and tiny red roses dotting the fabric. I was wearing my pajamas the last time I saw him, so I guess I cleaned up well. 'Thanks,' I say again, feeling my face warm."

(Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert, print, pg. 40)








   Top Ten ARCS I Need to Read in March  #222

1. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
41150487
2. The Perfect Wife by J.P. Delaney 
42898874
3. Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors (The Rajes #1) by Sonali Dev 
41154302
4. The Luminous Dead by Caitlin Starling
36117102
5. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
39679076
6. The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross
35667081
7. Until the Day I Die by Emily Carpenter
40167540
8. The Perfect Girlfriend by Karen Hamilton
41887419
9. The Night Before by Wendy Walker
40867676
10. The Invited by Jennifer McMahon
40065317

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Cute teaser!

    Ooh nice top ten too! Lots of new to me ones! I too need to read House of Salt and Sorrows asap, but it's not super high on my list at the moment! Well, maybe. Like possibly the third or fifth book, but if I force myself into it because it's been in my Netgalley account for awhile, I bet I can make it my third in line read...as of today. ;)

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It is high on to-read list but I have so many netgalley arcs to read right now XD I'm trying to read all of the ones coming out soon done first. I'm actually half way through one of them right now, A Pack of Blood and Lies by Olivia Wildenstein. :D

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of those ARCS.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete