Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Teaser Tuesday #85 and Top Ten Upcoming Releases I’m On the Fence About #219

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.





Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc

40046030"I avoided mirrors as a general rule-I didn't have one in my room-but that day I stood studying my reflection for quite a long time.

My eyes stared back at me, the deep blue echo of my mother's. My hair was dark. My scars were white, pulling up the skin of my face so I almost looked like I was sneering." (Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer. Print. pg. 20)









   Top Ten Upcoming Releases I’m On the Fence About  #219

1. King of Scars (Nikolai Duology #1) by Leigh Bardugo. I remember zero about the first trilogy and never finished Crooked Kingdom. XD
36307634
2.  Crescent City (#1)  by Sarah J. Maas. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep reading this author.
3. Superman: Dawnbreaker (DC Icons, #4)  by Matt de la Pena. I LOVE Superman but have heard mixed things about this upcoming release.
29749094
4. Courting Darkness (#1)  by Robin LaFevers. I read one novel from this author years ago. I might check this out but I'm not sure yet.
37569347
5. Middlegame by Seanan McGuire. I like McGuire's writing style but not sure I want to read a 500 page fantasy right now. 
35965482
6. The Testaments (The Handmaid's Tale #2) by Margaret Atwood. The first book was just an okay read for me. I'm not sure if I want to read the sequel. 
42973319
7. Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West. It has been ages since I read one of her romances. 
38251237
8. Circle of Shadows (#1) by Evelyn Skye. I know that I will read this in the future but holding off because of mixed reviews.
35553692
9. Teen Titans: Raven  by Kami Garcia. I love Raven but not sure if I'll check this out or not.
38452813
10. Sky Without Stars (System Divine #1) by Jessica Brody,  Joanne Rendell. I love the cover but uncertain if I will check it out because it is 600 plus pages. 
34513785

3 comments:

  1. Raven is one of my faves too so I am curious about the book. I'll have to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you didn't like The Handmaid's Tale, The Testaments might not be something worth checking out. I'm sure looking forward to it, but I know not everyone likes the same types of stories. :)

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete