Saturday, September 15, 2018

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #211

 Stacking The Shelves



Reviews:

Review: Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables #2) by L.M. Montgomery
Review: Foe: A Novel by Iain Reid

For Review:
Paper Girl by Cindy R. Wilson
And Then You Were Gone by R. J. Jacobs
Forget You Know Me: A Novel by Jessica Strawser
39863492
Library: 
Under the Harrow by Flynn Berry
3620366027246107
Bought:
The Girl I Used to Be by Mary Torjussen (.50)
35876397
Won: 
House on Fire by Bonnie Kistler
39322976

6 comments:

  1. I love that cover of And Then You Were Gone! And I need to get Torjussen's new one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked because of the cover, I hope it is a good read. I randomly found Torjussen's novel at a library sale and cannot wait to read it.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Lots of great books you got here! I really need to finish Anne of Green Gables soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Lots of new to me ones here! Except for Kendare's! I hope you enjoy each and every one of your new reads! And congrats on the win!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great selection and such great covers! They seem like perfect reads for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read the Three Dark Crowns series!

    Enjoy your new books!
    My STS post!

    ReplyDelete