Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Teaser Tuesday #64 and Top Ten Bingeworthy TV Shows/Amazing Movies I've Been Enjoying This Summer #197

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.





Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc

36949992 "When my alarm clock ring, I hit it as hard as I can, knocking it off my dresser. Something about that feels good for a second." (Unclaimed Baggage by Jen Doll, pg. 20, ARC)






Top Ten Bingeworthy TV Shows/Amazing Movies I've Been Enjoying This Summer  #197
1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before (Netflix)To All the Boys I've Loved Before (2018)
2. Bones All 12 Seasons(Amazon Prime or Hulu)
David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel in Bones (2005)
3. Castle Rock (Hulu)
Castle Rock (2018)
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (Netflix)
Tom Courtenay, Matthew Goode, Michiel Huisman, Penelope Wilton, Glen Powell, Katherine Parkinson, Jessica Brown Findlay, and Lily James in The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (2018)
5. The Originals All 5 Seasons (Netflix)
Daniel Gillies, Joseph Morgan, Phoebe Tonkin, and Charles Michael Davis in The Originals (2013)
6. Marvel Movies on Netflix (Black Panther is coming on September 4th)
Benedict Cumberbatch in Doctor Strange (2016)Jeff Goldblum, Anthony Hopkins, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Mark Ruffalo, Karl Urban, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, and Tessa Thompson in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, Isaach De Bankolé, Martin Freeman, Michael B. Jordan, Andy Serkis, Chadwick Boseman, Danai Gurira, Lupita Nyong'o, Daniel Kaluuya, and Letitia Wright in Black Panther (2018)
7. Korean Dramas (Netflix and Hulu) Strong Woman Do Bong-soon 

8. Once Upon a Time All 7 Seasons (Season 7 arrives on Netflix on September 6th)
Dania Ramirez in Once Upon a Time (2011)
9. Bates Motel All 5 Seasons (Netflix)
Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore in Bates Motel (2013)
10. Marvel TV Shows (Netflix)
Krysten Ritter in Jessica Jones (2015)Finn Jones in Iron Fist (2017)Mike Colter in Luke Cage (2016)

10 comments:

  1. Lol! Honestly I've never felt that even when my alarm does disturb my sleep! Guess I'm too practical and will just think I have to clean that up, I'll have to buy a new one, and possibly repair something that was broken due to my throwing it or rattling it extra hard! Lol.

    OOh nice show picks too! Super excited to finally see Black Panther! I'm sooooo behind on my Marvel movies. I was never motivated enough to go out and see one I'm now basically waiting for Netflix or Black Friday sales...whichever happens first! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I recommend checking out Black Panther, it was really good. In junior high I was known for throwing my alarm clock XD Have a good week!

      Delete
  2. I love the fact that you put where you can find them! I am super excited to see Black Panther and The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society!

    My TTT Post: https://booksofteacups.wordpress.com/2018/09/04/top-ten-tuesday-bingeworthy-podcasts/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really good movie! It made me want to reread the novel. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Love the Marvel love here! I've been hearing good things about Castle Rock. I need to check that out!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to check out Castle Rock soon and I'm so behind on the marvel shows. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for reminding me to start Castle Rock!

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to start it myself, it looks like a good show. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I’m tempted to get Hulu. There are so many interesting-sounding shows on there.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To All The Boys was awesome- and I'm watching Iron Fist now. :)

    ReplyDelete