Saturday, February 10, 2018

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #181






Reviews: 

Review: A Closed and Common Orbit (Wayfarers #2) by Becky Chambers
Review: Misery by Stephen King



Won:

Smothered  by Autumn Chiklis
36104544

Bought:


The Gatecrasher  by Madeleine Wickham (.99)
In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware (.50)
London, Can You Wait? (London Belongs to Me #2) by Jacquelyn Middleton (1.99)
208210433695672783460035906271

Library:

The Disturbed Girl's Dictionary  by NoNieqa Ramos

35804751

5 comments:

  1. Ooh congrats on your win! These are new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You sure got a lot of great books this week! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your new books! I look at In A Dark, Dark Wood every time I go to Walmart, but I haven’t bought it yet.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Smothered sounds interesting and I need to see if my library has a copy of The Disturbed Girl's Dictionary. Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete