Monday, June 11, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #206

badge

The Meme Comes From The Book Dare


Books I Read Last Week:




The Passage (#1) by Justin Cronin 
8145855

I'm actually still reading this monster of a book but I'm positive I will finish it by tonight, I'm at 739 pages out of 881 right now. This was a super long and intense read so it has taken me all week long. Despite the length I really wanted to read this one because of the TV show coming out in the fall. 

Plus, I'm also playing the new Detroit: Become Human game and I'm one trophy away from getting 100% of the achievements!

Number of Pages: 881



Will be Reading:
3637348113281368

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a long book! I don't think I would have attempted it... lol I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2018/06/what-im-reading-61118.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is long! That's Harry Potter long! Lol! Those do tend to take awhile! What with my crazy week I only managed one book and it was 400+ pages. Hope you enjoy the rest of your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m currently reading a giant book, too. I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete