Saturday, March 2, 2019

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #233

 Stacking The Shelves



Reviews:
Review: White Stag (Permafrost #1) by Kara Barbieri
Review: Beartown (#1) by Fredrik Backman, Neil Smith (Translator)

Bought:
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt (Hardcover, $1)
Zoe's Tale (Old Man's War #4) by John Scalzi (Hardcover, $.25)
Firestarter by Stephen King. (Mass Market, $.35)
Joyland by Stephen King. (Paperback, $.35)
17333223210260023366713596166

For Review:
Dear Haiti, Love Alaine by Maika Moulite,  Maritza Moulite
Husband Material by Emily Belden
Storm and Fury (The Harbinger #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
4286774540291564

8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! New to me ones except for Storm and Fury which I absolutely LOVED! Hope you enjoy all of your awesome new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storm and Fury looks awesome, and I need to read more scalzi. Love that cover of Joyland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my brother hooked on the Old Man War series so it will be a gift for him :D

      Delete
  3. Storm and Fury looks like an awesome read! Hope you enjoy your finds!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Joyland and think it's kind of underappreciated. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to read it for years so since it was so cheap I just decided to pick it up. :D

      Delete