Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Teaser Tuesday #73 and Top Five Bookish Items/Merchandise I’d Like to Own #207

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.





Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc

29569206"It took me until I was seventeen to imagine my own brain as something with all kinds of hidden channels and crevices and drop chutes leading into glittering chambers of even greater possibility." (Give Me Your Hand by Megan Abbott, ebook, loc. 478 of 4223, 11%)


















 Top Five Bookish Items/Merchandise I’d Like to Own #207

1. Bookish Candles, mainly NovellyYours 

2. Magnetic Bookmarks, mainly from ReadandWonder

3. Mugs.

4. Book Covers/Pockets. I'm still searching for a waterproof one!

5. Clothing. I need more bookish clothing in my life! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice teaser!

    And great item picks! I love the cute and adorable magnetic bookmarks, but I admit, I almost hate using them! They're not as convenient as my laminated/cardboard type that I can easily stick in my book! I usually have to stop reading at a moment's notice while on my break on work, so it's nice to have the easy going bookmark, but I do still covet the magnetic ones! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrible at losing bookmarks so they work really well for me. :) Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete