Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Teaser Tuesday #76 and Top Ten Books I Want to Read in December #210

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.





Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc

40512862 "'Now,' says Mrs. Weathershire, pouring tea, 'what brings you to our fair city?'

'As a matter of fact,' says mom, 'we're filming a show about ghosts.' (City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake #1) by Victoria Schwab, pg. 67-68)







 Top Ten Books I Want to Read in December #210

1. Life is Strange #2 by Emma Vieceli,  Claudia Leonardi (Illustrator), Andrea Izzo (Illustrator)
Comic Book.
Release Date: December 19th.
42594879
2. The Dry (Aaron Falk #1) by Jane Harper
27824826
3. Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake #2) by Rachel Caine
35329101
4. The Kingdom of Copper (The Daevabad Trilogy #2) by S.A. Chakraborty - ARC
39855085
5. I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella
40702156
6. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
12033455
7. From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon
36373464
8. Final Girls by Riley Sager
32796253
9. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
34848682
10. The Fate of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling #3) by Erika Johansen
22698569

10 comments:

  1. I am about to start City of Ghosts! Almost added it to my TTT this week.
    https://ichleseblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/04/top-ten-tuesday-wintery-reads-from-cozy-to-scary/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh interesting! I keep debating over this one! I love a good ghosty story, but always hesitant with MG reads. Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Nice TBR lineup! I've only read the Rachel Caine book from these, which I really enjoyed! Hope you enjoy your December reads!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't read MG at all unless it is an author I adore, it good so far

      Delete
  3. Quite a few titles on here that I hadn't really thought of lately! I hope you get to them and enjoy. I really adored "From Twinkle, With Love" it was such a soft/fluffy/sweet book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to read that one for so long, I might try and get the audiobook! :)

      Delete
  4. I really liked THE DRY and THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW. Both are suspenseful and compelling. I hope you love them as well as all the other books on your list.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Life Is strange on ComiXology and thought about trying it. Also the Caine series I'd like to try, and I liked The woman in the Window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely read comic books but I really liked the first issue because I LOVE the game. I got mine on Hoopla a library app, and the second issue is coming out December 19th.

      Delete