Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Teaser Tuesday #5 and Top Ten Tuesday, Top Ten Of My Own Books I Want To Read #138

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.

Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc


 "What's coming, she had said, a phrase that hardened my stomach into a lump of stone. I eyed the orchard outside the window, and beyond it the woods with its Douglas firs that scraped the bleak winter sky" (Kindle ARC Location. 753/3453 - 22%, Odd & True by Cat Winters)






The Broke and Bookish.

Top Ten Of My Own Books I Want To Read #138


1. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella


3. Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
4. Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake
5. The Animators by Kayla Rae Whitaker
6. The Goblins of Bellwater by Molly Ringle
7. Left to Chance by Amy Sue Nathan
8. The Song Rising (The Bone Season #3) by Samantha Shannon
9. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
10. Here and Gone by Haylen Beck

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice teaser! Seeing this around a bit lately! Only read Anna Dressed in Blood from your list but I loved it! Hope you get around to reading these soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete