Saturday, July 29, 2017

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #154

Reviews:

Review: The Black Key (The Lone City #3) by Amy Ewing
Review: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

Won:


The Memory of Things by Gae Polisner 
The Trust by Ronald H. Balson 
Wild Horse Springs (Ransom Canyon, #5) by Jodi Thomas
The Truth We Bury: A Novel by Barbara Taylor Sissel
Finding Our Forever (Silver Springs #1) by Brenda Novak


Bought:

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium #3) 
by Stieg Larsson, Reg Keeland (Translator) - (50 cents)

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Hope you enjoy your new books and have a great week. - Katie

    Here's my STS --> http://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.de/2017/07/stacking-shelves-29-july-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know any of those apart from last one :) have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayyyy, lots of new books to occupy you, eh? I've always wanted to read one of Larsson's books. I hope you enjoy all of your new additions, Rachel!

    Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lucked out with some of the kindle giveaways on goodreads, plus I grabbed the last Larsson book for about .50 from my library! :) Have a good week

      Delete
  4. The Truth We Bury has a very nice cover! :)

    Would you mind checking out my book reviews blog at El's Book Reviews and possibly give it a follow? Super excited to read your posts!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I mainly enter giveaways based on covers and The Truth We Bury had a great one

      Delete