Monday, July 31, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #161 and Booktubeathon wrap-up

badge

The Meme Comes From The Book Dare.


Books I Read Last Week:

The Black Key (The Lone City #3) by Amy Ewing (4.5 Stars)
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella (4.5 Stars)
Claymore, Vol. 15: Genesis of War by Norihiro Yagi
Claymore, Vol. 16: The Lamentation of the Earth by Norihiro Yagi
Cream Puff Murder (Hannah Swensen #11) by Joanne Fluke (3.5 Stars)




Number of Pages: 1,376


-


Booktubeathon Wrap Up:

I was working 9-5 all week but I managed to read quite a bit. It was a success because I've struggled with my reading lately and this helped me get back into the grove of reading everyday! :) However, I did not do that well on the challenges. :(

Challenges Completed:



The 2017 Reading Challenges:

1/ Read a book with a person on the cover.
Nope. I can't count Black Key because I read it before the read-a-thon started.  :(

2/ Read a hyped book.
Nope :(

3/ Finish a book in one day.
Claymore, Vol. 16: The Lamentation of the Earth by Norihiro Yagi

4/ Read about a character that is very different from you.
Cream Puff Murder (Hannah Swensen #11) by Joanne Fluke

5/ Finish a book completely outdoors.
Claymore, Vol. 15: Genesis of War by Norihiro Yagi

6/ Read a book you bought because of the cover.
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

7/ Read seven books.
I almost made it. :(


Currently Reading: 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh nicely done! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy this week's reads!!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete