Thursday, July 20, 2017

Booktubeathon 2017 TBR/Challenges

I’ve stayed away from read-a-thons this year because I’ve been in a horrible reading slump but I could not pass up the BookTubeathon! 😊 I hope to actually complete some of the challenges and have fun on twitter this time around. I’ll be working during the read-a-thon but I will also be completely alone (expect for one cuddly chubby cat and needy small dog) for the majority of the week. So more reading for me! 😊

Here are the challenges and my current TBR:

The 2017 Reading Challenges:
1/ Read a book with a person on the cover. 
The Black Key (The Lone City #3) by Amy Ewing

2/ Read a hyped book.
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

3/ Finish a book in one day.
The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events #4) by Lemony Snicket

4/ Read about a character that is very different from you.
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee

5/ Finish a book completely outdoors.
Here and Gone by Haylen Beck

6/ Read a book you bought because of the cover.
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

7/ Read seven books.
The Sign of Four (Sherlock Holmes #2) by Arthur Conan Doyle

Other Books I Want to Read:

A Million Junes by Emily Henry
The Likeness (Dublin Murder Squad #2) by Tana French
The Star-Touched Queen (#1) by Roshani Chokshi



No comments:

Post a Comment