Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books You've Read In 2017 So Far #136


The Broke and Bookish.


It was so hard to pick my favorites but here are just ten of the books I've been enjoying this year. :)


1. Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham

2. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick

3. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë

4. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas 

5. Hag-Seed (Hogarth Shakespeare) by Margaret Atwood

6. A List of Cages by Robin Roe

7. Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber

8. All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai

9. Night of Cake & Puppets (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2.5)
by Laini Taylor

10. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

6 comments:

  1. Great list! A few of these are on my TBR but I haven't read many of them yet. Here’s my T10T for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of these are on my TBR so I'm really glad you enjoyed them all. I unfortunately haven't read any of these yet, but I'm desperate to read both Caraval and The Hate U Give :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both great. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. Caraval was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/top-ten-tuesday-113/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've read some spectacular books so far this year!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:

    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/06/top-ten-tuesday-best-books-ive-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete