The Broke and Bookish.
1. Caraval (Untitled #1) by Stephanie Garber. I'm getting heavy The Night Circus Vibes so I will be reading this right away.
2. RoseBlood by A.G. Howard. I love Phantom of the Opera and I love reading the retellings, cannot wait to get my hands on this next month! :)
3. Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer, Douglas Holgate (Illustrations)
4. A List of Cages by Robin Roe.
5. King's Cage (Red Queen #3) by Victoria Aveyard.
6. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab
7. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour. I enjoyed her last contemporary
8. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
9. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I loved her previous series and I'm looking forward to seeing what her new one is like. :)
10. Etched in Bone (The Others #5) by Anne Bishop. I do not want this series to end :((((