Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters I'd Name A Child/Dog/Cat/Car/Etc #108


The Broke and Bookish. 
Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters I'd Name A Child/Dog/Cat/Car/Etc #108



1. Violet, Sunny, or Klaus from A Series of Unfortunate Events. :)
2. Sansa and Arya from A Song of Ice and Fire Series.
3. Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4. Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
5. Jane from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
6. Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare.
7. Portia from The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare.
8. Mia from The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot
9. Lia from The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson
10. Veronica from the Veronica Mars Series. :)

4 comments:

  1. I really like Sunny for a pet's name, it has such a pleasant meaning to begin with. Although, they are all great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE V MARS! If I was going to name a pet after her I would just name them Mars! :D Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for v mars! :) I need to keep doing my rewatch of the series

      Delete
  3. Great list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/18/top-ten-tuesday-79/

    ReplyDelete