The Broke and Bookish.
1. The Joanne Fluke Hannah Swensen series. My grandma is a huge fan of this cosy mystery series and I've been enjoying reading them as well. I'm currently on book 8 of the series.
2. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. a booktuber/vlogger on youtube, JentleStrength made me finally pick up this beautiful novel and it is now my favorite read of 2016.
3. The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson. Another booktube rec! I'm currently on book four of this great fantasy series and cannot wait to keep reading.
4. To Be or Not To Be: A Chooseable-Path Adventure (Chooseable-Path Adventures) by Ryan North, William Shakespeare. I had to read this in a course a few semesters ago and it was so much fun!
5. Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas. Another rec that I grabbed when I was visiting the UK. I loved all of her novels.
6. Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price. I received this as a gift while in high school because the author came to the school, it was a pretty good read.
7. Bluets by Maggie Nelson. A poetry professor recommmended this for me to read because it was similar to my own style.