Top Ten Tuesday: 10 of My Favorite Gothic Fiction Novels #74
1. The Madman's Daughter Series by Megan Shepherd. I'm only one book away from finishing this series and love it so far, just the right amount of creepy.
2. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. I read this for my Gothic Fiction class and really liked it.
3. Anything by Cat Winters, she is an amazing YA Gothic fiction author, which is rare.
4. Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
5. Welcome to The Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
6. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. I had to read this one two times for two different classes, and write a paper, so it will be a while before I reread.
7. The Shining by Stephen King
8. Revival by Stephen King.
9. Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
10. Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker