Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Adaptions Coming Out 2015 and On #71

 Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Adaptions Coming Out 2015 and On #71




1. The Scorch Trials - September 18th. I really enjoyed the first film, and the book was better than I expected.
2. The Martian - October 1st. I had a hard time reading the novel, might try again before I see it.
3. Room - October 23rd. I just finished the novel recently (review soon) and now I can't wait to see how they adapt it. 
4.  Brooklyn - November 9th. This looks interesting, planning on checking out the novel.
4. The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2 - November 20th. I fell in love with this series because of Catching Fire, the novel/film. Mocking Jay wasn't my favorite but I'm enjoying the films.
8. The Rosie Project - Unknown. Jennifer Lawrence is in the cast! :)
9. Me Before You - 2016
10. The Jungle Book - 2016. The first trailer is out~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment