Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday # 65



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where you pick a book that is coming out soon that you want to read.



Release Date: September 29th

Summary from Goodreads:

***THE SEQUEL TO THE WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON ME BEFORE YOU ***

Jojo Moyes says: "I hadn't planned to write a sequel to Me Before You. But working on the movie script, and reading the sheer volume of tweets and emails every day asking what Lou did with her life, meant that the characters never left me. It has been such a pleasure revisiting Lou and her family, and the Traynors, and confronting them with a whole new set of issues. As ever, they have made me laugh, and cry. I hope readers feel the same way at meeting them again."


My Notes:

I LOVED Me Before You (and I'm not really a romance novel reader), so of course I'm excited for the sequel! :)

3 comments:

  1. I still need to read Me Before You, but it's on my TBR list! Great pick!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Before You is first and then I need to read this one lol My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of this author's books yet, but they do sound good! Hope you get it soon.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete