Thursday, June 11, 2015

Film Thursday # 29: Blended (2014)



Blended (2014) - Comedy

Summary from IMDB:

After a bad blind date, a man and woman find themselves stuck together at a resort for families, where their attraction grows as their respective kids benefit from the burgeoning relationship.

My Review:

I randomly grabbed this movie from my library because I wanted a comedy to relax with and loved it. :) My dad and I are big fans of Adam Sandler, and I think that both he and Barrymore did a great job delivering the funny in this film. It was not a huge hit (I can understand why, there was tad bit of racism in the African scenes) but it was not a horrible film at all. I would recommend checking this out for a few laughs. The children in the film did great jobs as well, Belle Thorne was funny as tom-boy who wanted to be more girlish.



No comments:

Post a Comment