Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015 #33

1. Visions In Silver (#3) by Anne Bishop. This was my favorite series last year so I cannot wait to read the next one, I may have to buy it.
21457243
2. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. This one sounds like it will make me cry.
18460392
3. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West. I've made it a goal of mine to read every one of her books. :)
18660447
4. Six of Crows (#1) by Leigh Bardugo. I enjoyed the Shadow and Bone series so I'm looking forward to her next novel.
23437156
5. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. Her first novel was the very first book I reviewed on this blog. It is a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood, so it sounds awesome.
21570318
6.  Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. One of my favorite authors and retelling my favorite fairy tale.
16096824
7. The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent. I've read a majority of her work, YA and Adult and love her writing style. 
17788681
8. The Winner's Crime (#2) by Marie Ruthkoski
20443207
9. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver. Another author where I plan on reading all of her works.
22465597
10. Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano. Not sure if I like the cover change but at least I like the story.
17558080

2 comments:

  1. We have so many in common. I'm so excited for The Winner's Crime, Maas, and the Fill-in Boyfriend. I think I've seen them on every list.

    here's mine

    Also, I have a $30 giveaway going so be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. There's a few on here that I'm really excited for that made my list - A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Fill-In Boyfriend, The Winner's Crime and Six of Crows. Then there's the ones that I managed to forget about - Vanishing Girls and The Stars Never Rise. I read and LOVED All the Bright Places, it made me totally ugly cry. 2015 is going to be a great year for books. I hope you enjoy all of them when you finally get to read them :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete