1. Visions In Silver (#3) by Anne Bishop. This was my favorite series last year so I cannot wait to read the next one, I may have to buy it.
2. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. This one sounds like it will make me cry.
3. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West. I've made it a goal of mine to read every one of her books. :)
4. Six of Crows (#1) by Leigh Bardugo. I enjoyed the Shadow and Bone series so I'm looking forward to her next novel.
5. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. Her first novel was the very first book I reviewed on this blog. It is a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood, so it sounds awesome.
6. Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. One of my favorite authors and retelling my favorite fairy tale.
7. The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent. I've read a majority of her work, YA and Adult and love her writing style.
8. The Winner's Crime (#2) by Marie Ruthkoski
9. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver. Another author where I plan on reading all of her works.
10. Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano. Not sure if I like the cover change but at least I like the story.