1. Noughts and Crosses (#1) by Malorie Blackman. I plan on finishing the series next year.
2. The Dream Thieves (#2) by Maggie Stiefvater. By far my favorite series of this year.
3. The Raven Boys (#1) by Maggie Stiefvater. My first Audiobook in a long time, and now I love them.
4. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (#3) by Maggie Stiefvater. I almost died when I got this from Netgalley.
5. Written in Red (#1) by Anne Bishop. I cannot wait until the third book comes out.
6. Murder of Crows (#2) by Anne Bishop.
7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
8. Heir of Fire (#3) by Sarah J. Maas. I liked the others but this one was my favorite.
9. Veronica Mars, The Thousand Dollar Tan Line (#1) by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham. The movie was also my favorite of the year.
10. Compulsion (#1) by Marina Boone.