Friday, December 5, 2014

Five Friday Favorites: Favorite Winter Themed Books #26

This meme is hosted by Book Badger.


1. Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle. I read it when it came out and loved it. It is the last book I need a physical copy of to complete my John Green collection.
3213286

2. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. One of my all time favorite Christmas books.
7741325
3. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia  #1) by C.S. Lewis. This totally counts as a Christmas book!

100915
4. My True Love Gave To Me Edited by Stephanie Perkins. I want the UK edition because it is so beautiful. It has pink pages! Plus I love all of the authors.
22914373
5. Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors. A surprise read that I loved.
6013810


No comments:

Post a Comment