Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #29



Wishlist Wednesday is where you show a book that has been on your wishlist/TBR list for a while, the meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.


7958389Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. 

Summary from Goodreads:

will grayson, meet will grayson

One cold night, in a most unlikely corner of Chicago, two strangers cross paths. Two teens with the same name, running in two very different circles, suddenly find their lives going in new and unexpected directions, culminating in heroic turns-of-heart and the most epic musical ever to grace the high school stage.


My Notes:

I tried reading this when it came out but one of the POVs through me off (they write with no punctuation) that I have up. But since I grabbed this for a dollar I'm giving it another shot. Plus it expanded my John Green collection. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment