Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #28



Wishlist Wednesday is where you show a book that has been on your wishlist/TBR list for a while, the meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.


15723286

Curtsies and Conspiracies (#2) by Gail Carriger

Summary from Goodreads:

In this sequel to New York Times bestselling Etiquette & Espionage, class is back in session with more petticoats and poison, tea trays and treason. Gail's distinctive voice, signature humor, and lush steampunk setting are sure to be the height of fashion this season.

My Notes:

I really enjoyed the first novel in this series and since I grabbed all three from Netgalley I can read them anytime I want. I can't believe I waited so long to get into this series! It is by far my favorite steampunk series/book I've read.

1 comment: