1.Vision in Silver (The Others #4) by Anne Bishop. One of my favorite series from last year, coming out in March.
2. Untitled (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas. Another series I fell in love with this year.
3. The Winner's Crime (#2) by Marie Rutkoski.
4. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. More like a companion novel but I want to read it so badly.
5. Please Remain Calm (This is Not a Test #2) by Courtney Summers. I'm just glad this author has another book, love all of her other ones.
7. The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door #2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick.
8. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West. Another companion novel from a favorite author of mine.
9. Persuasion (The Heirs of Watson Island #2) by Martina Boone.
10. Untitled (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater.