Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread #29


1. The Series of Unfortunate Events.  I own every book expect 2 and 6, that I've collected over my whole childhood, lol.
2. The Princess Diaries Series. Another series from my childhood, I might actually reread this one soon.
3. Sarah Dessen Books. I've already reread a few of hers and want to reread them all, she is one of my favorite authors. I cannot wait until her next book.
4. The Soul Screamer Series by Rachel Vincent. Yet another favorite author of mine. I have the first bind-up and have started rereading the first book.
5. The Sookie Stackhouse Series. I own the entire series, but need to finish the last two so I'm rereading the whole series.
6. The Firelight Series by Sophie Jordan. I want to finally finish this, so I would have to reread the first book.
6448470
7. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison. I loved this series to pieces so I want to revisit it soon.
8. The Vampire Knight Manga Series. I read up to 16 and the series is at 19 and I don't remember a thing about it, lol.
9. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm missing the Raven Boys so I want to reread this series and finally read Sinner.
10. The Fruits Basket Manga. I never finished this series, despite being obsessed with it, lol. There pretty hard to find, I only have four of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment