Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #28



Reviews:

Vivian Apple At the End of the World: Review
The Truth About Alice: Review
Made for You: Review
Compulsion: Review




Bought:

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (#3) by Michelle Hodkin ($11.32 Hardcover - Free with Gift Card) I now own book 1 and 3, so I might be buying book 2 in hardcover soon.
Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland ($1.00) Mainly grabbed for the cover, plus it is hardcover and came out this year, so score.
Enclave by Ann Aguirre (.49 Paperback) I've heard a lot about this one, so excited to read it.
The Darkest Minds ($8.00 Paperback) by Alexandra Bracken.


1576840917869212713732710576365

Ebooks:

The Darkest Minds (Free) by Alexandra Bracken. Yeah I bough two copies, both were free, lol.
10576365


Library:

Ebook:

Blackbird by Anna Carey

18710739


For Review:

Lights Out by Holly Black
When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez
Mr. Kiss and Tell (#2) by Rob Thomas
Zoey and the Nice Guy by Carter Ashby
The Rose Master by Valentina Cano


5 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware that Holly Black wrote a Doctor Who book. It does look interesting. You got some interesting books this week. Hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really nice. I'll have to go add some of them to my list. Thanks for sharing.

    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice haul! The Retribution of MD is high on my wishlist.I really enjoyed Darkest Minds.

    Happy reading. Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got The Retribution last week, haven't read the second one yet, but have them all there when I want to. I really enjoyed Blackbird, I know a lot didn't because of the second person, but it worked for me. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ones. I've been wanting to try the Mara Dyers series. Happy reading.
    here's my sts:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-111514.html

    AND, if you like Jane Austen, feel free to check out my Pemberley Ball virtual book event here:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/pemberley-ball-2014-schedule.html

    ReplyDelete