Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday TV/Game Time #9: Peaky Blinders Series 1

As always I tend to watch shows or movies if I like a certain actor in them, and this time that person is Cillian Murphy. I've seen a majority of his work and he is one of my favorite. The show is set in 1919 and follows a gang made up of the Shelby family, the Peaky Blinders, run by Thomas Shelby (Cillian Murphy). It follows them as Thomas tries to fight other gangs and get ahead, plus it also follows the cop trying to take them down. The show is really interesting, but pretty violent, not for a young audience. It keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what Thomas does next. The acting is great and I'm planning on watching the two seasons available and the third when it comes out. Both seasons are out on Netflix. 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment