Thursday, November 20, 2014

Film Thursday # 21: John Wick (2014)

 Ever since I read a glowing review of this movie I had to see it, and I kind of loved it. It's not for everyone because it is super violent, lots of head shots and so many deaths. However, the cinematography and the shots of this movie were beautiful and it was it was a treat to watch it. My favorite shot was when Keanu pulls up to the assassin motel and the shot shows the whole corner building, plus they do a lot of overhead shots that are beautiful. Keanu Reeves was amazing in the main role, he pulled of the untouchable assassination really well. The fight scenes were amazing, it was like watching a dance. And there is slight humor in it that they really pull off. I recommend checking this out. 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment