Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday # 23



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where you pick a book that is coming out soon that you want to read.

20443207
Release Date: March 3rd, 2015


Summary from Goodreads:

Book two of the dazzling Winner's Trilogy is a fight to the death as Kestrel risks betrayal of country for love.

My Notes:

I loved the first novel in this series so I can't wait for the next one to come out. Plus I just love that cover, I'm a sucker for girls in dresses. :)

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't gotten around to reading the first book in this series (I'm such a slacker!) but it really does sounds like a fascinating series. And you're so right about that cover. The saturation of the blue in the dress is almost spellbinding, Great pick!

    Here's My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope and pray an ARC is waiting for me when I go home tomorrow! I haven't been home in weeks so I wouldn't know. Crossing my fingers that you'll get to read it early! I hope you enjoy the book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete