Sunday, October 26, 2014

Top Five Sunday: Favorite Songs I've Found this Summer! #23


Top Five Sunday is hosted by Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life

I'm a huge fan of music so this will be fun.

1. The Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 1. I bought this soundtrack after I went to the movie in the theater three times (lol) I love it so much. My favorite song off the album is Hooked on a Feeling.
2. Jaymes Young. I've been listening to his music over and over again over the last few months, my favorites are Moondust and Dark Star
3. The Raign. So far they only have one song but it is amazing. Don't Let Me Go.
4. I also bought the album I Love You by The Neighbourhood. My favorite songs are Sweater Weather and Afraid
5. And the last band I've started to love over the last few months is Bastille. My favorite song so far is Bad Blood.


2 comments: