Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #24



Reviews:

Outlander: Review
Black Ice: Review




Bought:

Physical:

Unearthly (#1) by Cynthia Hand (.49)
Dragonfly in Amber (#2) by Diana Gabaldon ($6.04)
Stealing the Dragon (#2) by Patricia Briggs (.49), Sadly, I did not know it was book 2. :(
Nightseer by Laureel K. Hamilton (.49)
74882445364931442630257
From Library:

Ebook:

The Young Elites by Marie Lu
20821111

For Review:

Seed by Lisa Heathfield
The Paper Magician (#1) by Charlie N. Holmberg
The Glass Magician (#2) by Charlie N. Holmberg
The Body Electric by Beth Revis

5 comments:

  1. A lot of great looking titles. The Beth Revis one looks really good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Unearthly series! I requested The Body Electric on Netgalley and am still waiting to see if I can get approved. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at your books I feel how my TBR pile is growing. Not that I'm complaining but... when I'm gonna read them all I dunno. Happy reading! :)

    My STS:http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/10/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those covers of the Magicians books!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete