Saturday, October 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #22




Reviews:

Ashes to Ashes: Review
Boomerang: Review
Kill Me Softly: Review

Bought:

Physical: 

I actually bought some adult fiction (and one that is not paranormal), awesome.

Anna and the French Kiss (#1) by Stephine Perkins ($4.99 - Half Price Books) - I've read it already but I've now completed the collection. Plus I have books 1 and 3 in the new covers. :)
Outlander (#1) by Diana Galaldon. ($3.79 - Thriftbooks) I'm already ten chapters in thanks to the audio book, but now I have a physical copy.
Lily (The Girl In Times Square) by Paullina Simons. ($1 - Half Price Books)

22744251096417453983

Ebook:

Touch of Frost (#1) by Jennifer Estep (Free - Amazon Kindle - if you subscribe to the young adult book newsletter you can get one of three books for free)

Falling by Design by Valia Lind. (Free - Amazon Kindle)

943998922080441

From Library:

Ebook:

Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

What I'm Reading Right Now Part 220820994

For Review:

Otherworld Nights: An Anthology (#3) by Kelley Armstrong
Girl On a Wire by Gwenda Bond


2 comments:

  1. I still have to read Anna and the French Kiss, I won Isla a few weeks ago so I just have to get Lola and then I'm all set for a binge read. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana and The French Kiss has gotten a lot of rave reviews from my friends. I need to read that one. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete