Saturday, October 4, 2014

Review: Deception (#2) by C.J Redwine


17331289
Summary from Goodreads:

In this daring sequel to Defiance, with the world they once loved forever destroyed, Rachel and Logan must decide between a life on the run and standing their ground to fight.

My Review:

Thanks to my lovely library I managed to grab the other two books in this series and binge read them this month. After a week or so break I dove back into this fantasy world filled with dragons that travel beneath the ground and epic fighting done by badass female character Rachel (finally a character with my name that is not a mean girl, lol).



Unlike some other books I found that the duel POVs, Logan and Rachel, were done very well. I was able to tell them apart and enjoyed seeing things from both of these awesome characters.

Plus there are amazing side characters (Quinn, Drake, and Willow were my favorite ones) that got explored more in the second book.

And the twists! It has been a while since a book shocked me at the end, so of course I have to go and read the last book. :)

I recommend this series for those who like mystery, fantasy and romance (but this book has less of that).

My Ratings:

Five Out of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment