Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday TV Time #5: Reign Season 1

 I actually started watching this show back when it premiered last year, however, I stopped after episode 6 because of my busy schedule. But now thanks to Netflix (where most of my TV shows come from) I can now binge watch the first season. And maybe catch up so I can start watching the second season which is airing right now. Anyway, the show is entertaining to watch, it is pretty much a soap opera set in 15th century. Plus all of the cast of the show are great in their roles, my favorites are: Mary, Kenna, Bash, and Nostradamus. The show throws a lot of drama and drastic twists at you and it makes sure not to bore you. And most of all, the costumes and the music are amazing. I would recommend checking this show out.

No comments:

Post a Comment