Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list #23

1. Defiance (#1) by C.J Redwine. I tried reading this book as a e-book a year ago and did not like it, however, I grabbed a hardcover edition for $1 and I'm really enjoying so far. Planning on renting the other books from the library. :)
11410430
2. The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson. One of the books I picked up in London (mainly for the cover) and want to finally read it.
6547258
3. Jojo Moyes novels. I have Windfallen from the library and I own One Plus One (I got it for $10-11 with exchange rate and it is around $20 or so in the US, wow) so I plan on reading both of them.
1784156723162121

4. Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. I've really enjoyed this series and hate to see it end! I have the book ready for pick-up from the library and I hope I can get there before the three day hold expires. 
10662433

5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I'm finally getting into this series thanks to the tv show. I tried reading it years ago but it was a little too adult for me, but now I'm loving it. Plus if you get past the first 50 or so pages it gets so much better, and thanks to the audio-book it was easy to get into the book. However, I want to get a physical copy now but thanks to the show all of the library copies are gone. :( Picked this cover because of Jamie. :)
21532133

6. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. I'm planning finishing this series soon, I read the other two books at the beginning of this year (I had the old hardcover on my shelf for 2 years, lol) and loved them both. Most of all the second one. 
20613470











7. Checkmate and Double Cross by Malorie Blackman.
30004517426194

8. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. I might have to cancel my library hold and just buy the next book in this series because I love it that much. And I don't tend to buy a lot of books at full-price.
17378508

9. The Young Elites by Marie Lu. I was a huge fan of the Legend series so I'm excited to read her next book.
17984141

10. On the Fence by Kasie West. Since I can't find this book at the library I might have to break down and buy myself a copy. 
18298225

3 comments:

  1. OMG I can't wait for the new Raven Boys book!!!!!! And I love JoJo Moyes. I liked One Plus One but I LOOOOVED Me Before You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I need to give Outlander another chance. I tried reading it a few years ago and was able to get about half way into it before I gave up. I just felt like the story wasn't going anywhere even at 400ish pages in.
    I hope you like Outlander the second time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog name! I can't wait for Blue Lil, Lily Blue <3 HEIR OF FIRE was so good. It messed with my feelings. Happy reading :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete