Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Teaser Tuesday #7 and Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten I Want to Read in 2018 # 140

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.

Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc

"You'd think a bit more would happened in three years. You'd think the would would have moved on. I'm a bit unimpressed by 2007, to be honest." (P. 34. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella)


The Broke and Bookish.

Top Ten I Want to Read in 2018  #140

1. Iron Gold  by Pierce Brown 
3. Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West
4. Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
5. The Case for Jamie (Charlotte Holmes #3) by Brittany Cavallaro 
6. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
7. Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry
9. You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon
10. Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve #2) by Marissa Meyer, Stephen Gilpin (Illustrations), Douglas Holgate (Illustrator)

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Love, Life, and the List. I think it's my favorite of her covers so far. It's just screaming "read me!!" I've been seeing Honor Among Thieves around, and yet I have no idea what it is about! I'll have to look it up sometime. Great picks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read a Kasie West novel in a while so I'm looking forward to as well. :) I mainly picked Honor Among Thieves because of the awesome cover :)

      Delete