Saturday, August 12, 2017

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #156

Reviews:

Review: Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
Review: When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

Won:
The Edge of Forever (The Edge of Forever #1) by Melissa E. Hurst
Coming to My Senses: The Making of a Counterculture Cook

by Alice Waters
Desert Flowers by Paul Pen , Simon Bruni (Translator)
Road (Joe Tiplady Thriller #2) by John Sweeney

Library:
Once and for All by Sarah Dessen

For Review: 


Nonbook Releated:

Batman Telltale Season 2: The Enemy Within


10 comments:

  1. You got some great books. I really want to read Once and for all. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really need to start reading something by Sarah Dessen, I've heard nothing but great things! Hope you enjoy them :)!
    -Kariny My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend checking her out, she is one of my favorites. :)

      Delete
  3. I really need to read some more Sarah Dessen. I hope you enjoy these books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Once and For All a few months back. Not sure why I haven't read it yet as I LOVE Sarah Dessen!

    I hope you enjoy your new books!
    My STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to read it for a while too cannot wait to start it

      Delete
  5. Fabulous books! :)

    Check out my STS at El's Book Reviews! I truly appreciate it!

    Hope you have a great day!

    - El

    ReplyDelete