Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday # 140



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where you pick a book that is coming out soon that you want to read.

 Summary from Goodreads:

It all begins with a fugitive billionaire and the promise of a cash reward. 

Turtles All the Way Down is about lifelong friendship, the intimacy of an unexpected reunion, Star Wars fan fiction, and tuatara. But at its heart is Aza Holmes, a young woman navigating daily existence within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts. 


In his long-awaited return, John Green shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity.

Release Date: October 10th 2017

My Notes:

I have no words to descrive how much I want this book! John Green is one of all time favorite young adult authors. I will be preordering it. 

2 comments:

  1. Been seeing a lot of excitement for this one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) He is one of my favorite authors.

      Delete