Saturday, July 15, 2017

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #152

Reviews: 

Review: Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
Review: My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella

Won:

Madame Zero: 9 Stories by Sarah Hall
Trap the Devil (Dewey Andreas #7) by Ben Coes, Peter Hermann (Reading)
Start Without Me: A Novel by Joshua Max Feldman

For Review:


Bought: 

I snagged a fun reading pillow with a Shakespeare Quote (The Merchant of Venice) from a flea market. Plus, I picked up some Shakespeare plays and a Sophie Kinsella novel for only $2. :)
 

10 comments:

  1. Love those editions of the plays! :)

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to collect them all

      Delete
  2. I need to try reading some more of Rachel Caine's work -- there's one series I'm quite enjoying, IIRC. Hope you enjoy the new books!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a while since I read a novel by her so I hope to check it out soon

      Delete
  3. What a great haul. Hope you enjoy them. - Katie

    Here's my STS --> http://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.de/2017/07/stacking-shelves-15-july-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, flea market! I wish there was a flea market around here. I do love getting a good bargain. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun and I love the booth because she always has something Shakespeare or lit inspired :)

      Delete
  5. Madame Zero has a fun cover. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reading pillow is wonderful, what a great find along with the books. Our flea markets never really have a selection of books. Enjoy your new reads and have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete