Saturday, July 1, 2017

Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Update #150

Reviews: 

Review: Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali


Won: (all of these look awesome)
How to Behave in a Crowd by Camille Bordas 
Here and Gone by Haylen Beck (I actually checked this out from the library last week but did not have time to read it. I guess fate wants me to read it, lol)
Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney
Escapism: Words + Photos by Candice Lee
Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
Christmas in London by Anita Hughes

Library:
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware

Bought: 

by Stieg Larsson, Reg Keeland (Translator)
Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume

5 comments:

  1. Great set of books you got there! I really want to read Pretty Girls and the Woman in Cabin 10!


    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty girl sounds interesting and I'm hoping to start Woman in Cabin 10 soon.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love The Millennium series -- also I love the cover for How to Behave in a Crowd. Looks like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to read the second novel for a year now so I grabbed a 50 cent copy to motivate myself to finally read it!

      Yeah, I usually base my giveaway picks on goodreads off of covers and it paid off this week

      Have a good week!

      Delete
  3. And those were from two days, lol, this is one of the better wins I've had because I want to read a lot of them.

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete