Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 New Releases That I've Recently Added To My TBR List #133


The Broke and Bookish.


1. Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller
2. The Shadow Cipher (York #1) by Laura Ruby
by Gail Honeyman
4. The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert
5.  Dear Reader by Mary O'Connell 
6. What's Become of Her by Deb Caletti
7. The Wonder of Us by Kim Culbertson
8. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
9. Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1) by Amy Plum
10. Alice: The Wanderland Chronicles by J.M. Sullivan

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I really liked Dreamfall! It was pretty intriguing and I cannot wait to see this mystery unfold in the next one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll have to check it out soon

      Delete
  2. Eliza is on my list too---I'm really looking forward to that one, and I love the comic element to it.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it sounds interesting, I hope to check it out soon

      Delete
  3. I hadn't heard of most of these before, but I just added Dear Reader to my list! It sounds so good!
    Kelly @ http://morebooksmeansmorecoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mainly went through goodreads and picked any new release that looked good. :) I picked Dear Reader because they compared it to Gilmore Girls.

      Delete