Monday, April 24, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #149

badge

Notes:
Counting down the days until I graduate! :) However, I'm in a horrible reading slump that is stress related. I still have one more book to read for class and I don't even want to read it. And new video game (Mass Effect) I just got last week is not helping the reading slump.


The Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

Books I Read Last Week:



Mother/Land by Cheryl Savageau
Where We Once Belonged by Sia Figiel




Number of Pages: 404

Currently Reading: (or books I want to read once I'm out of my slump)

4 comments:

  1. Since that one book is for school and since you're almost done, just set a timer and get reading. When the timer goes off, take a break. Repeat until finished.

    It was a busy week of reading, Girl Scouts, the Mandarin Showcase, and boxing up books. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advise! :) I'll try going that tomorrow, thankfully the sections for each class day are short.

      Delete
  2. Nice! I loved Caraval!! Hope you will too!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started listening to the audiobook and so far it is really good, only 3 chapters in.

      Delete