Monday, April 10, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #148

badge

I was finally able to read for pleasure this week, yay! :) I'm currently in the last 5 weeks of my college education, the last 4 papers, the last exams, and I'm heavily stressed which means late night reading until the wee-hours, so expect a lot of books soon.

The Meme Comes From The Book Dare.

Books I Read Last Week:

A List of Cages by Robin Roe - 5 Stars
So Far from Goby Ana Castillo - 4 Stars - Reread
The Future of Life by Edward O. Wilson -  3 Stars



Number of Pages: 795




Currently Reading:




5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Some new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished The Last of August in March. A List of Cages is going onto my wislist. I'm posting while on my road trip, thanks to my trusty smart phone. It's Monday! What are your reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY your books and reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete